torsdag 6 augusti 2009

Swedish buns back in Delhi

Mail correspondance between Stina "the-Delhi-bun-baking-lady", Linda and I..

From: Stina Almroth [mailto:stinaalmroth@yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 5:18 Subject: Back in Delhi & BAKING Back in Gurgaon & baking
This is to let you know that I am back and ready to bake buns, cakes and breads when I am not working on my other business plans. Prices (attached) are still the same as in the spring.While I figure out some delivery system, you can always pick your baked goodies up at my place in Phase III in Gurgaon. If you are in Delhi, I do go to there often.
If you have friends and colleagues who may wish to try some Swedish home-baked buns, breads or cakes, please forward this email to them with a copy to me so I can add them to my mailing list for future updates.I look forward to baking for you, Stina TO ORDER, EMAIL: stinaalmroth@yahoo.com ; OR CALL: +91-98105 21347

From: Linda.Johansson@hm.com Linda.Johansson@hm.com
Subject: FW: Back in Delhi & BAKING Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 2:04 PM
Stina´s bread and cinnamon buns are amazing!
Worth trying and spread the word...
Linda

From: Kristina Elinder [mailto:kristina_elinder@yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 5:40 PMTo: Johansson Linda (INCOC)
Subject: FW: Back in Delhi & BAKING
Ok, so you think we need to fill up with MORE food??
Elsa's 24 around-the-clock-cooking is not enough for Linda lorangalady. I get it.

Najs.

FYI - steaming hot lasagna is waiting for you when you get home..

1 kommentar:

  1. Måste bara berätta att Elsa bakar godare kanelbullar! Vi har faktiskt gjort en taste test och alla testpersoner valde Elsas. Try them!

    SvaraRadera