måndag 3 augusti 2009

To happiness, business & good health

Krazy k izza back in da buzinezzzz!

Just got home after a looong day in the heat. Within five minutes after stepping outside I was drenched - in my own sweat. My apologies for giving you those details, yet this is the sweet n' sweaty Delhi truth. Whatever thin slice of monsoon Delhi was served last week - it's definately gone now.

Monsoon rain is "shining" with its inexistence. At least that is what you would say in Swedish - regnet lyser med sin frånvaro.. All you Swedes out there know what I'm talking about!

I am in a very good mood, feeling happy and...oh, oh ok..I admit, slightly tipsy.

After ONE beer. And ONE beer only (as Indians would say - "only")!

Anyway..

Here are the reasons for happy:

1) Back and shoulders soooo much better. Only feel pain when waking up in the morning. For the rest - business as usual.

2) Speaking of business - received two of what can be percieved as positive/potentially positive answers from a couple of magazines today; Passion for Business and Omvärlden - two not so minor magazines in Sweden. Nothing 100% yet, but potentially my pitches could turn in to articles.

3) Continuing on the subject of business.. On Saturday I fly down to Goa to check out a friends business plan (for all your FOTC fans out there - you know what I'm talking about..). Continuing down south to Tamil Nadu where I've been invited to do a case study/writing project for HandinHand (Swedish NGO run by Percy Barnevik - former CEO for ABB).

4) Linda Johansson - H&M's Code of Conduct star and my lovely friend who has kindly let me stay in her apartment in Delhi all along whilst she has been on vacation in Sweden, is coming back tomorrow. She may not be as pleased about the fact that her holiday is over - but I am certainly looking forward to catching up with her!

5) My collegeue and friend, Olof, arrives on Wednesday for work. Plan to take him out and show him some good Delhi nightlife scene.

6) Soon enough September will be here when a dear, dear friend of mine, Tove Barnabo, comes to visit!! The India/Nepal tour that I'm planning includes the famous Swedish crayfish party in Mumbai, visit to Nepal and amazing Lamaguan with Dayan, Suresh and the rest, trekking in the Himalayas and tour of Delhi, Agra, Taj Mahal etc.

So here is to happiness, business & good health!

1 kommentar:

  1. i wasn't happy to be back in delhi, you and the lovely gifts by my bed certainly changed that!!!

    SvaraRadera